Monday 13 December 2010

Lattegirl Does Civilization

I found a Canadian Blogger who talks about life as it is. She seems to point out the beautiful things in life and slate the ugly. For example, one of her posts was about the obese population of America and another is about Madonna and how she is trying to hard to stay 'young', she has posted a picture of her arms while she's holding a bunch of shopping bags. While I think it's a little harsh that she is slating people for the impurities... I also feel that it's good that you can make the idols of so many people seem more human, like they should be.

Aside from all the slating and judging, she feels very comfortable with nature... apparently more so than with people. She has done a post on a vast stellar formation resembling a hand reaching across the sky... It's beautiful.

I'm not entirely sure why I wanted to follow this blog, but I imagine I just find it interesting. I know that this woman is highly opinionated and I think I just want to read what she has to say.



Here is the vast stellar formation.


No comments:

Post a Comment