Monday 6 December 2010

The Reason I Chose: Zosia Ziji.


Content:
I like the way Ziji has used focus to blur out the foreground and I think the black and white effect is very effective.

Background:
The print in the background is a subtle, yet effective way of filling in white spaces around the main page. With it being pale, it isn't so distracting.

Layout:
The title has over-lapped with the second line, I find it interesting but a little hard to read (although this could be my dyslexia...) I don't like all the adverts clogging up the right hand side and spoiling the black and white theme of the page, I find it distracting. I like how the page has been divided up by the content rather than lines or boxes.


Font:
He has used a different font on his main title compared to his subtitle, also, the title is white on black... whereas the subtitle is the more traditional black on white.


Click here to visit the website

No comments:

Post a Comment