Monday 20 December 2010

Recycle Poster (4)

I found this image on Google Images and it's delicate simplicity caught my attention. I like how simple this poster is and how the important writing is small to make people have to go closer to the poster to read it. The entire poster is pale apart from parts of the earth, but it works for me. It's addressing global warming and shows the earth melting which is appropriate. Seeing the world in a state of distress will worry many people and hopefully make them want to change their ways and help. The rhetorical question should get people thinking and then the next part of the type is the subtle answer to that question. I have noticed that one reason I have chosen all these posters that are in common with each other is that I like their simplicity, so I plan to keep my design simple too.

No comments:

Post a Comment