Monday 6 December 2010

The Reason I Chose: We and Fashion.


Content:
I very much like the design around the title. I think the burst of colours is very nice contrasted with the bland colours of the rest of the page. I like how they compare the genuine products to fake copies in relation to cheaper items being better or not. I like some of the clothes designs that they have further down the page too.

Background:
The background is a simple block if black which focuses all attention on the actual blog and it's content.

Layout:
Unlike the previous blog (Ziji), this one has been seperated into boxes. Usually I don't like that, but I think, because the boxes are pale, I don't mind it and think it's actually quite effective.

Font:
I've noticed that the font all over the page is the same, though they have changed the size of the text to show between the title, sub-title and the main block of text. While this keeps it simple and easy to read, some may find it boring.


Click  here  to visit the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment