Monday 6 December 2010

Google Reader and Review

Viewing the blogs I follow has never been easier as it is with Google Reader! I can read all of the new and old posts from all of the blogs from one easy to navigate and understandable page. I like how all the posts aren't on seperate pages and you can just scroll through them all, which is great for when you are just browsing and not looking for anything in particular... However, you still have the option of clicking on the individual blog creators so you can only look at their work.



Here is a print screen from one of the blogs I was looking at via Google Reader. It tells you how many unread posts there are in each blog and once you have read them all, the title will turn grey so you don't forget which ones you have read. 
As a whole, I feel that having an online blog is very helpful for getting your ideas out there! I love how you can view and be inspired by people all over the world who aren't famous and get your ideas out there to hopefully inspire others too. I like how you can create a profile of things that interest you and once you have saved them, they become a hyperlink... Clicking on certain words for example, a band you have just written down, it will take you to a page with a list of all the other people using Google Blogger that have also said they have interest in that band. I think that this is quite a useful feature as you can choose to look at people's work who is similar to you and therefore may have more ideas in common.

No comments:

Post a Comment