Monday 13 December 2010

Professional Photography blog

These guys have been rapidly updating their blog, so much so that as I'm reading it, new photos are being uploaded!


The latest photos are about death and murder, although this is a depressing and horrible subject, I feel that the photographer captured the 'moment' even though it's obviously staged. It captures the intense moment after doing something awful...

Wilmarys Roman


As I looked through further and viewed all the new updates, I found many that I found incredibly interesting... I never would have thought of having someone pose in these ways or be able to capture the exact moment that the photo would be amazing.

I'll show you...
Nico Fredia

Tereza Vickova


Max Wanger

Mark Mawson

Jono Winnel
Dario Torre

All of these pictures held my attention as I skimmed through the blog. It's inspiring and I would like to try and recreate some thing like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment