Monday 6 December 2010

The Professional Makeup Blog

After being told that Kandee the Makeup Artist may be a little inappropriate to the blog, I started looking for another to replace her (although I am still going to keep her and the post I have done about her because I liked how her page was when I commented on it...) and found one called the Professional Makeup Blog, which seems like makeup course in Canada that the students can upload work onto.

I didn't know before how much I liked the idea of doing makeup and special effects, so finding this page was exciting for me. Whilst we were at the UCAS fair on Monday 29th November, I found a course at the University of Bolton that I very much liked the sound of. They "sold" it well and made it very desirable. But I'll put that into another post..

They can either make someone look so beautiful...

...Or as ugly as possible!



They say that they have "been creating careers in makeup artistry since 1998." And from the quality and beauty of their work, you can tell they've had the practice!

No comments:

Post a Comment