Thursday 9 December 2010

The Reason I Chose: idsketching


Content:
I like how this blog connects traditional sketching with computer editing. Some of the drawings from this page are amazing and I wonder where they got the ideas from, I would enjoy reading more about it.

Background:
This background is just plain white. While I though it would be boring, I now think it's effective and brings the viewer's attention to the drawings and information.

Layout:
This blog is set out very much like my college google blogger. Title across the top, main bulk of information on the left and the gadgets and advertisement on the right.

Font:
The font of the title is well suited to the webpage's content. The letters have a look of exaggerated pixels, with it being a sketching and computer design blog, I feel it works well. The rest of the font's are similar to each other.

Click here to visit the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment